Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

The Reggae concert

this is what i did on sumo paint
The Reggae concert

In the week end. My brother and I went to the reggae concert At the beach when i got there it had already playing the music. There there cop’s because people were drinking  I saw my friend there it was like Matiu and Damien .

The concert was boring but instead i went to the beach it was fun . I was looking for carbs but one of them caught my eye it was the biggest one of them all.

It try to defend himself with his big claws i try get him with the stick grab the stick climb up the stick and it cut me with it’s big claws and after i just look for shrimp if you are look for shrimp you have to look very carefully. but it ended when i got up to the concert .

the end

No comments:

Post a Comment