Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Shelford Winter Learning Journey

Image result for golden chariots tutankhamunToday we had a activity that was in the Olympics in the olden days. We had 6 Choices I picked Equestrian races because I like the fact of the modern horse racing but there races were more competitive they had chariots that they sat and some of them sat the horses when there chariots were disabled by damage. More about the chariots some of the chariots were gold ,Emerald,rubys ,lapis lusi,diamond,sapphires...... and more        This is not one of the chariots is a Egyptians Tutankhamen  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelford!

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey. I am so glad that you've joined us this holiday and posted such an interesting blog. You clearly did some research as you know a lot about the different kinds of chariots. I didn't even know that some of the chariots were emerald or that some had rubies, diamonds or sapphires on them. That is so interesting!

    I notice that you also added some information on your blog about Tutankhamen. He was a fascinating man and I actually was able to visit him tomb on a recent trip to Egypt. It was incredible!

    I really hope that you will continue to blog and to participate in the Winter Learning Journey programme this holiday.

    See you online :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete