Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

When something went missing

                    On friday night
In the morning I woke up to have my breakfast then I asked my dad if i could watch tv he said “yes”.I sat down on the soft leather couch to discover that my tv had been stolen.  I saw my ranch slider door had been opened.  And there also was a giant hole in the gate. My dad was very upset and angry because of this incident. I was very scared and emotional someone had been in our house while we were sleeping. My new Baker skateboard, Diamond back bike, my dad’s ipad, gold rings that he had most of his life and his diamond watch were gone. His  phone and many more things were also missing.


My dad called the police who is our neighbour. I was very sad because we had been robbed and some of that stuff had not been insured. The saddest thing was that they robbed us while we were sleeping because what would've happened if we woke up to the intruders. We could’ve been hurt or worse!!!!!


When the police arrived we were so frightened that we were shaking. My dad kept telling us that it would be all right.The police took evidence and fingerprints and had talked to us about this incident that had occurred.
Image result for brand for skateboardNow we have to save up for these things that had been stolen and they also stole my Brothers motorbike that they dumped at the beach. We found out who did it because they owned up and they had been arrested a week later i was very happy that they were caught and that we had closure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment