Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

CYBER SMART

Use my brain Use my heart I am going to be cyber smart was made up by Mr Burt.He did it for  the korero at assembly on friday.It is to help us do the rigth thing on our netbooks.


Use My Brain means to  think about what I am doing on my netbook .Think to myself am i do the right thing ? if i think I'm not  then I need to stop!!

Use my heart means If my brain is telling me to do something wrong my heart will be telling me not to. like for example if you are looking at game when you're not supposed to your heart will start beating faster because are scared you will get caught and have your netbook taken off you

1 comment:

  1. This is a great start to your cyber smart explanation Shelford. You need to change the size of your cyber smart graffiti so your blog looks clear.

    ReplyDelete